Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to my amazing Fiance!!


Today is D's 29th birthday!
Isn't he so handsome?  I just LOVE him to pieces, and in less than 2.5 months he will be...
MY HUSBAND!!!

Eeeeks, super exciting, I know!!

Anyways, this D is spoiled already!  Last night I made him his birthday supper (a day early, I know), some delish Sausage, Egg, and Cheese breakfast pockets (recipe to come later) so we could have breakfast together this morning, and made his requested birthday dessert...No Bakes!  He's such a simple man, love him!
Tonight we are going over to his parents house for Steaks and Asparagus.  Yum, he has great taste!
Tomorrow morning we are off for a little road trip with Ashley and Brett. 
We are going to see Gorgeous Strait and Martina McBride in concert tomorrow night, which we are soooo excited about!  I got Dustin tickets for Christmas, since it was the weekend of his birthday. 
This will be our 3rd time that we've seen him in the 5 years we've been together. 
It's crazy that each concert has been around the same time we met (or pretty close too)...

1st concert: March 2, 2007 - George Strait, Ronnie Milsap, and Taylor Swift
2nd concert: April 9, 2010 - George Strait, Reba McEntire, and LeeAnn Womack
3rd concert: February 18, 2012 - George Strait and Martina McBride

Anyways, I'm just as excited to see him for the 3rd time as I was the first time around.  He is one man that ages gracefully...hello!  And I'm excited to see Martina, I haven't seen her before, but I have heard she's amazing.  Here are some pictures from the last concert in 2010...

LeeAnn Womack

Reba McEntire

Gorgeous Strait!

Hello George!
 
And Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Love You, It Just Comes Natural!

Here's to a wonderful birthday weekend for D...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!! I LOVE YOU! :)
 

1 comment:

  1. I want to join the music concert because music is my soul and i never missed any music concert in my surrounding areas in New York and at this time i will join this concert again but i am looking for discount and affordable tickets rates.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)