Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Prayers requested!

I am requesting prayers for one of my best friends {Aimee} Mom, Linda, who recently found out she has stage 4 lung cancer.  They also found a spot on her brain and in the abdominal area.
Today is a very BIG day for Linda and her family; Doctors will be performing brain surgery to remove the tumor.  Please keep Linda, Aimee, her family, and the Doctor's & Nurses in your thoughts and prayers.

My heart is breaking for all of them and cannot imagine what they are going through right now.
Aimee, if you're reading this...WE LOVE YOU!


I found this on Pinterest and it is so fitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)