|I'm drooling just looking at this!|
Leftover chili (probably enough for a couple of bowls full)
Sausage Link (the kind that looks like a "horseshoe)
1 box of Wild Rice, plus ingredients to make (I used Uncle Ben's Long Grain & Wild Rice)
Shredded Cheese to top
1. Heat up leftover chili on stove.
2. Cut up Sausage Link into 1" thick pieces, fry them in a cast iron skillet until it's a little browned. Remove from heat.
3. Cook Wild Rice as directed on box.
4. Grab a large platter, spoon out all of the Wild Rice onto the platter.
5. Next top with fried sausage, and then slather with chili so it covers.
6. Top with shredded cheese and serve. You can even pop it into the oven if you wish to melt the cheese a little more.
|Rice & Sausage ready for the Chili|
|Mmm...topped with cheese on a platter and ready to devour!|
D was totally in love with this dish, and there was plenty leftover for lunch the next day! I'm telling you...if you ever have any leftover chili sitting around, you've gotta give this a try!
Linking up too...
At Home With Haley
It's A Blog Party
The Girl Creative
Today's Creative Blog
Not So Homemade
The Shabby Creek Cottage
What Allie's Making Now
Lovely Crafty Home
The Sisters of the Wild West
Polka Dots on Parade
This Chick Cooks
Ginger Snap Crafts
Homemaker on a Dime
My Favorite Finds