Monday, February 28, 2011

Faith Hope & Love {but the greatest is love!}

As you know, I got a Cricut for Christmas (I seriously love it!) and have already created some gifts with it.  My latest tile I made was for my FMIL for her birthday.  I love how this one turned out too...

Faith Hope Love...but the greatest is love


My FMIL loved her tile!


I was inspired by one of my favorite bible versus, 1 Corinthians 13, 1-13.  I love it!!  It was really easy and inexpensive.  The tile was maybe $1.50 at Home Depot, 1 sheet of vinyl (didn't even use a whole sheet) was approximately $3.33 (got it from Wal-Mart, I need to start ordering it from somewhere else that's cheaper), and I already had the cartridge (Inspired Hearts for the wording, Accent Shapes for the shape things, and Plantin SchoolBook for the "but the greatest is love").  I think the main words I did at 3" (I think I did LOVE a little bit bigger).  I can't remember how big I did the bottom words.  The stand is from Hobby Lobby.

I'm currently working on finishing up a Subway Tile for Spring...I can't wait to show you!!


I'll be linking up too...
At Home With Haley
It's A Blog Party
The Girl Creative
Today's Creative Blog
The Shabby Chic Cottage
What Allie's Making Now
Somewhat Simple
Paisley's Passions
Lovely Crafty Home
Just a Girl

5 comments:

  1. great job girl! it looks so super professional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that scripture too!

    http://inmysparetime2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ~ what creative fonts! And of course, beautiful message. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! Love the lettering!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie last week! I can't wait to see what you have for this week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)