Monday, February 7, 2011

Faith Family Friends Decorative Tile - 1st Cricut Party Part 2

So last week I blogged about my first experience with the Cricut, and I finally can show you the Decorative Tile I made my mom for her birthday!  She absolutely loved it, it will look so cute in her apartment!


I can't tell you what cartridge I used for FAMILY or for FRIENDS (I had to spell out friends using a font cartridge), FAITH came from "Inspired Hearts" Cricut Lite Cartridge, and the little squiggly shape came from Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge.  It was pretty easy to do.  I figured out what size I wanted them (I think I went with 3"), let the Cricut do its thing, and then stuck them on the tile.  I just love how it turned out!!



It didn't cost me much at all to create this, but yet it's super cute!  I will be creating more of these for gifts and to use in our home!  I can't wait to show you the Subway tile I'm doing for Spring!!



Linking up to...
At Home With Haley
It's A Blog Party
The Girl Creative
Today's Creative Blog
The Shabby Chic Cottage
What Allie's Making Now
Somewhat Simple
Paisley's Passions
Lovely Crafty Home

5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I really like putting vinyl on tile. It's pretty cheap, but turns out super nice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I have been wanting to get a cricut so bad! This is not helping my case of the "I wants". Thanks for linking up on Recipes I Can't Wait to Try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I really need one of those paper cutter gadgets! Thanks for linking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! I love vinyl projects!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)