3 Chicken Breasts, boneless, skinless (more if you are feeding a lot of ppl)
1 Taco Seasoning packet
1 cup Water
1 can Rotel
Flour Tortillas (I used Whole Wheat)
1 can Refried Beans (I used Taco Bell Fat Free)
Jalapenos (optional topping)
Salsa (optional topping)
Sour Cream (optional topping)
1. Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
2. Place Chicken Breasts into crock pot (frozen or thawed)
3. Cover with Taco Seasoning, Water, and Rotel.
4. Cook on High for 4-6 hours or Low for 6-8 hours.
5. Take Chicken out and shred (it will literally fall apart before you get it out of the crock pot, that tender)
6. Put back into sauce in crock pot.
7. Heat up Refried Beans on stove or microwave, and heat up tortilla's in microwave for a few seconds.
8. Layer tortilla with the following:
- layer of beans
- big pinch of shredded cheese
- shredded chicken (don't be shy!)
- a few jalapenos
10. Cover with Salsa and Sour Cream (and other toppings as you wish) and enjoy!!
|Look at that mountain of yummyness!|
Mouth watering yet?!
Linking up to...
At Home With Haley
It's A Blog Party
Peas & Crayons
The Girl Creative
Today's Creative Blog
The Shabby Chic Cottage
What Allie's Making Now
Not So Homemade