Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby Maycee's Nursery!

Remember one of my best friends daughter, Maycee Ellen?  Well Danielle finally sent me a picture of her nursery with the chipboard letters I made her for her baby shower.  Remember those caaauuuute letters that I just loved making?


Here they are in her nursery, I think they look so adorable abpve her crib, just the way I imagined.  The PERFECT color scheme!  Love how they look!
Sorry for the poor picture quality, came from a phone!


What do you think?


Linking up too...
It's A Blog Party
The Girl Creative
Today's Creative Blog
The Shabby Chic Cottage
What Allie's Making Now
Somewhat Simple
Lovely Crafty Home
The Sisters of the Wild West
Polka Dots on Parade
Just a Girl
Ginger Snap Crafts
Bear Rabbit Bear - Under Twenty Somethings Party