Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby Maycee's Nursery!

Remember one of my best friends daughter, Maycee Ellen?  Well Danielle finally sent me a picture of her nursery with the chipboard letters I made her for her baby shower.  Remember those caaauuuute letters that I just loved making?


Here they are in her nursery, I think they look so adorable abpve her crib, just the way I imagined.  The PERFECT color scheme!  Love how they look!
Sorry for the poor picture quality, came from a phone!


What do you think?


Linking up too...
It's A Blog Party
The Girl Creative
Today's Creative Blog
The Shabby Chic Cottage
What Allie's Making Now
Somewhat Simple
Lovely Crafty Home
The Sisters of the Wild West
Polka Dots on Parade
Just a Girl
Ginger Snap Crafts
Bear Rabbit Bear - Under Twenty Somethings Party

2 comments:

  1. How great! What a neat idea.

    I'd love for you to stop by and link this to our Crafts for Under Twenty Somethings link party. It's a blog party dedicated to all things kids and teens, so you post would be perfect! It runs through Saturday- hope to see you there!

    Melanie
    http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/08/crafts-for-under-twenty-somethings_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So flippin' cute! May have to add this to my to do list. Anyhoo, found you via Bear Rabbit Bear and have become your newest follower. Pop on over for a visit when you get a moment. Tootles, Kathryn

    http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2011/07/falling-off-pink-cloud-and-landing-on.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)