Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy 1 Year Anniversary to Small Town Life!!

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY...

source
Mmm...I wish I had some of these cookies right now!! :)

Ok actually yesterday, August 18th, was the 1 year mark for this little blog.  I can't believe how much I've actually gotten into this whole blogging thing!  I'm addicted to blogging and blog stalking!  It just started as a personal outlet that I could talk about random happenings going on in our life, awesome recipes, and fun crafts.  I've gotten a lot more out of it than that...looking for inspiration for projects, finding and trying out new recipes, and most of all connecting with you all! 

So I just want to thank all of my followers out there for your kind comments, emails and such, which has inspired me to continue on with this blog.  I'm hoping in the next year I'll be able to host some giveaways, have a lot of projects and recipes for you, possibly open my own etsy shop for fun, and have a blast blogging. 

And for those of you who read my blog on a normal basis that aren't currently following me, go ahead and click follow on the right side of my blog!!  Don't be shy!  ;)

HERE'S TO YOU AND ME....CHEERS!!  Have a fabulous weekend!

Source: Google Images


3 comments:

  1. Happy Blogaversary!

    Andrea D.
    short747171@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAppy Anniversary! Last week I wrote about mine; I started 2 years ago on August 18th. You and I are celebrating together. Really enjoy coming to read you.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)