Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A Few Of His Favorite Things

I know Valentines Day is long gone, but I wanted to share with you what I gave Dustin for Valentines Day this year.

valentines day gift



This could be used for Valentines Day, Birthdays, Easter, and even Fathers Day. It was very easy & quick to throw together! You could even add in some decorative paper shred/filler, tissue paper, and glue some things on sticks. The idea's and things that you can put in this basket are endless, just as long as it's some of his favorite things! Here is a break down of what I all stuffed in there:
  • 6pk of Sam Adams seasonal spring beer!
  • 3 mini bottles of liquor (Disaronno, Bacardi 151, Crown Royal)
  • Pistachios
  • Sour Worms (he doesn't like a whole lot of sweets, but he LOVES these)
  • Doritos
  • Funyuns
  • Slim Jims (2)
  • Cliff Bar
  • Mojo Cliff Bar
  • Sunflower Seeds (he's always eating them at work)
  • Cheese Crackers
  • XL Reese's Bar (also one of his fav's)
  • Lottery Tickets (4 different kinds)
  • Amazon.com Gift Card (always ordering stuff from there)
  • a sweet Valentines Day card

valentines day gift

Everything fit very snug, which was perfect! I got the green plastic basket/mini tub at Target in the dollar section a couple of years ago. I also have a pink one, I have used them for several different things.

A couple of years ago, I made him these really cute labels and put them on beer. HUGE HIT!


What are you some of your favorite things to get your man for special holidays?



Linking up too...
Today's Creative Blog
The Shabby Chic Cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)