Friday, August 20, 2010

Bobby Pin Flowers!

I thought I would share with you how I made flowers for our hair, for Mel's wedding.

Before I headed to the Big City for Mel's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party weekend, I made our flowers for our hair for the wedding.  I wanted to show these to Mel to make sure this is what she was looking for.  They were really easy to make, and not to mention really checp (compaired to ones you would buy at a store or online)!  Each flower cost about $1.20 to make. 


flower picks, bobby pins with bezzle, hot glue gun!


coiled the flower "stem" up to fit on the bezel of the bobby pin


put some hot glue on the bezel

held the coiled "stem" on the bezel until the hot glue cooled
put flower in hair, and it's done!


cute, right?!
(don't mind the messy hair!)

All of the girls thought they turned out great, and to top it off they match our dresses to the "T"!!  That's all for today; I'm off to my {small} hometown to see family & friends, hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)