Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mel's Pre-Wedding Events

Summertime is awesome!  Not only does it mean warm weather, pool parties, flip flops, and tank tops, it also means WEDDING SEASON!!!  I love weddings, I think they are so much fun!!  It makes it even more fun when you get to be apart of them; from picking out dresses, to shoes, to going to bridal shows, to Bridal Showers, to Bachelorette Parties, and the most important thing...the BIG DAY! 

Last weekend was my really good friend Mel's Bridal Shower and Bachelorette Party (all in one day!!).  It was so much fun.  Friday when I got to town and me and the Maid of Honor had to get some last minute decor and gifts for both parties; that was very entertaining itself!!  Saturday Mel went to her hair trial and got her makeup done, she looked so pretty!
so pretty! (stole this from the MOH!)

While she finished up, me and the other Bridesmaids went and set up for her Bridal Shower.  Everything was very simply decorated, which is totally Mel!


After the shower we all went to Mels and got ready for her Bachelorette Party!!!  She was expecting an UGLY HUGE 15 passenger van to pick us up with a random DD...little did she know...SURPRISE!  We surprised her with a limo and headed out to P&L.  We did a lot of Champagne toasts on the way there.  As soon as we got there, we started buying her shots, and making her money by selling lei's and beads.  By the end of the night, we made her $110, and we decided it was definitely time to call the limo and head home.  I'm pretty sure she had an unforgettable night...although she payed for it the whole next day!!  LOL!  Love you Mel!



2 comments:

  1. very cute kayla!! blogging looks like fun, i might have to try it someday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not even know how excited I am that you have a blog!!!!!! Now I can keep up with you too!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)