Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas to All

I was going to share a recipe for some yummy pretzels, but I haven't gotten pictures taken.  So instead I will just leave you with me wishing you all a VERY Merry Christmas!!!

Tonight is our company Christmas party, pretty excited for that.  After this week, I feel like I just need
to relax and have a good time!  It's been such a crazy week, that's for sure!!

Tomorrow we will do Christmas with D's parents in the afternoon, open gifts, shoot the bull.
Tomorrow night we will go to D's grandparents house to stuff our faces full of yummy
homemade food, open presents, scratch lottery tickets, play Christmas games,
and chat with family. 
Somewhere in there I will give D his Christmas Gifts...
if he can be good that long, that is!!

Sunday morning we will head off to my {small} hometown and spend lunch and part
of the afternoon with my dad, and then head off to my other grandparents/mom's
for more yummy homemade goodness and presents.  I think my favorite part
about Christmas is hanging out with family and eating all of the delicious food!!

Monday we are closed at work, so I'm hoping to get home at a decent time so I can get in a little R&R!

Anyways, I hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  Be safe and stay warm!

2011 Christmas Tree


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)