Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Goodies {Recap}

I have some different things on my Christmas Baking List this year, but before I share those, here are some that I made last year and blogged about.  Hope you find one to try out!! :)

Cinnamon Roasted Almonds (my all time fav! just as yummy as the ones you buy at the mall and will be making these again!!)



Caramel Nut Bars (these were great, but need to make sure to keep in the refrigerator until ready to cut, and after they are cut. the caramel gets really gooey!)



Oreo Truffles (didn't get around to making them for Christmas last year, but on my list again this year! so yummy!)



Homemade Peanut Butter Candy "Cane"ine treats (can't leave the dogs out! will be making these again also!)




Linking up too...

1 comment:

  1. I'm officially ready to eat after seeing these! Yummy! I'm your newest fan. Please stop by bellanest.blogspot.com if you get a chance. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)