Friday, November 5, 2010

Have a great weekend!

I was going to do a post about some awesome pancakes that I made last night, but it looks like it's gonna have to wait until Monday.  I can't get my pictures to upload on to here for some reason.  But let's just say these pancakes are so yummy and I can't wait to make them again.  Like I might not even be able to make regular pancakes ever again, good! 

Anyways, D and I are off to get a 1/2 a cow (yeah, I said a 1/2 cow), and are splitting it up with D's parents.  I am really excited, because I won't have to shop for beef for a really long time!  There is 400 some pounds, so we'll get around 200 pounds of hamburger, roasts, delish steak, and etc.  My friend raises his own cattle, and they are raised without any hormones or antibiotics, so it's the good stuff!  They used to provide the beef for Laura's Lean meat that is sold (or was) in Target and other places like that.  I am really excited to go get it!!

Tomorrow we'll probably do some housework, yard work, and then we'll be off to a Firefighters Appreciation Dinner.  (D is a volunteer firefighter and I can't wait to see him in uniform ;) )  Sunday my dad and grandparents are coming down to till up part of our backyard for our garden next year!

I hope you all have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)