Thursday, January 27, 2011

Groupon: Bath & Body Works online deal...hurry groupon deal ends today!!!

Have ya'll heard of Groupon?  If you haven't, let me tell you it's pretty much awesome!  I've been a member of this site for awhile now, but today was my first day to purchase one of their deals!  There are always awesome deals, based on what city you subscribe to get deals on.  The deals consist of Restaurants, Clothing/Retail Stores, Hotels, and even Bakeries.  The deals are usually only for that day, so you got to hurry!  Sometimes there are limited amounts, and sometimes if there aren't enough people interested in the deal you won't get it (however, your not charged if you don't get it).

Today they are having a deal on Bath & Body Works!!  This one really caught my attention...$30 worth of product for only $15, or $20 worth of product for $10!  I can't wait to stock up on my favorite soaps and body washes, maybe even a candle!  The deal ends today to purchase the Groupon, but you have until April 27th, 2011 to redeem your Groupon at Bath & Body Works online.  Anyways, I just had to share this frugal find with everyone!!  So if you're not a member and you want to join (totally free to join), click here.  This will take you to Groupon, and if you wouldn't mind, once you get there, in the upper right hand corner click "Refer Friends get $10" (yeah you can earn more bucks to refer your friends once you join too!) and enter in my referral link http://www.groupon.com/r/uu5768548.  Anywho, I hope you go check it out...BUT HURRY THE BATH & BODY WORKS GROUPON DEAL ENDS TODAY!!!

What is your favorite scent from Bath & Body Works?!  I am totally craving their TWILIGHT WOODS collection right now, it smells amazing (the guys version smells awesome too ;) ). 

1 comment:

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)