Friday, January 28, 2011

1st Cricut Party...preparing!!

So I got a Cricut Expression from my amazing fiance for Christmas (you should've seen me when I opened that bad boy, I was so ecstatic!), but I haven't used it yet.  I know right??? :(
Yep, pretty dang excited for this bad boy!!
Image Source

Why???  The problem is I don't know how to use it yet.  I know, CRAZY since I've wanted it for so long and I still haven't figured it out. That will all change after tomorrow!  I will finally learn how to use it.  My cousin's wife Jessica (who is awesome and made us this caaaauute ceramic tile for our housewarming gift) is going to teach me and Ashley how to use them (yep, she got one too :) !!!!!).
Love it!! I can't wait to make stuff like this!!
So it will be our very first Cricut Party and I couldn't be more excited about it!!!  I have so many projects in mind, and I can't wait to get started.  I'm hoping to take pictures of our crafting tomorrow, and next week I'll blog more about it.

Have a great weekend!!


PS - Any of you have experience with a Cricut, if so, do you have any tips?  Where do you get your vinyl and cartridges?  What about that "Sure Cuts A Lot" program; is that a must-have?  Clue me in, please!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous gift! <3 I haven't used one but they seem like awesome little crafty toys! =) Have fun!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas and Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great toy! Also got mine for Christmas from my man :D. Tip, never buy cartridges from store at full price. Instead check out craigslist and ebay. There they average around $20.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)