Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Flu was here...

This is so not very interesting, but it's all I got...

I hope you all had a great weekend!  Mine was ok.  Why just ok, you ask?  Well it started off pretty good, but ended miserably.  Friday D and I went out to eat and had a couple of beers, it was fun, but we didn't stay out very late.  Saturday morning I met up with my sister in-law and my brothers gf for lunch and a little shopping (good times), and then cooked D and I supper, played some PS3 Move sports against each other (that was a lot of fun actually), and then BOOM.I felt like I hit a brick wall right before bed.  I didn't feel good at all, so I took some Tums and off to bed I went.  Sunday when I woke up I just didn't feel right.  I pretty much stayed in sweats and t-shirt all day long (yes I did shower).  After lunch I felt terrible again.  So I loaded up on the Tums and drank Sprite for pretty much the whole day.  By supper time, I couldn't even eat; my stomach hurt and I was really achy.  So I fell asleep on the couch, and  woke up and well I had to make a run for the bathroom.  I will spare you all the details, but I did have a fever of 99.8 (which isn't too high, but I never get fevers not even with the random colds I get), so back to the couch I went and passed out!  Monday I woke up so achy with a temp of 100.9, which was the sole reason I decided to stay home from work.  I was miserable.  I hate missing work when I'm sick.  I don't like to use vacation for sick days, just irritates me!  Anyways, I slept most of the day yesterday and ate crackers.  My fever finally broke mid afternoon and by bed time, I was just achy.  I woke up this morning and felt like a new woman!!  No aches, no fever, and I wasn't that tired.  So I'm pretty sure it was the flu bug that hit me, which I haven't had the flu for.ev.er.  But I'm glad I'm over it and hope to not see it again for a really long time! 

So that's all I really have for you!  I'm praying for a much better week!!!  Oh and my house missed me the last couple days...YIKES is it a mess!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)