Monday, June 20, 2011

Brainstorming...

All last week I did a lot of brainstorming on some fun summery projects, and I'm so excited to get started on them!  I needed to order some more vinyl, which I found this place online called Expressions Vinyl.  They have great pricing on their vinyl and have a lot to choose from.  They have Cricut Vinyl, Silhouette Vinyl, and Printable Vinyl.  They have tons of colors to choose from (more than Wal-Mart or Hobby Lobby have in stock), including specialty metallic colors (really excited about that!). 



I received my first order of vinyl from them today, and I'm so excited about it.  Want to know the colors I ordered?!  I got Red, Navy, Powder Blue, and Orange.  I'll give you a hint on one of my projects coming up...PATRIOTIC!


On to other fun stuff, I have 2 yummy appetizer recipes for you this week!  I made them over the weekend; 1 for a little BBQ we had Friday night, and the other for the Saturday pool party we always go to!


Disclaimer: I'm an affiliate of Expressions Vinyl so by purchasing from the links provided above might earn me a few extra pennies, but all opinions are my own!  I was not compensated for this post.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I'm still learning all of the things my new Cricut can do, but I've definitely been thinking of how I'm going to want to use vinyl sometime soon. Now I know where to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like a busy bee full of projects. Looking forward to your appetizers.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)