Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

First off...I just wanted to do a little shout out to someone very special to me...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

My Dad is "29" years old today...ok he's actually 54 (shh...don't tell him I told you ;) )

December 2010

College Graduation Day, May 2006

Fall 2009
I'm definitely a "daddy's girl"...he's my hero and someone I will always look up too!!!  He's one of the hardest working people I know.  I love you, Dad!!


So we're off today after work to my {small} hometown (luckily its only 1.5 hour drive) to spend the weekend with my Dad.  I'm sure it will consist of grilling some yummy food, and drinking some ice cold beverages! ;)  I'm in need of some new father/daughter pictures...maybe I'll remember to take some!

Saturday is a BIG and EXCITING day for me...
I'm going Wedding Dress shopping for the first time! :)
I printed off a bunch of styles they sell that I really like, and hope to try them on.  I'm going in with an open mind, and hoping I find "the dress". If I don't I'll just have to keep looking!
If you're lucky I'll share pictures of all the dresses I try on, and if I do find the one...you'll just have to wait to see it until after our big day ;)!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


PS - I finished my Patriotic project lastnight and I'm really pumped about it (it's really cute!)...stay tuned for that next week!

PPS - If you're looking for some yummy "snacky" recipes, I shared 2 of them earlier this week: Zesty Black Bean & Corn Salsa and Spicy Cheesy Spin Dip!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely tribute to your father; lots of love and it shows. Hope you are having a fun day; good luck with THE dress.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so sweet! Happy birthday to your dad! :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)