Friday, March 11, 2011

HAPPY 30TH BDAY TO MY BROTHER...fun weekend ahead!!

My {oldest} brother turned 30 last Saturday, but we're celebrating this weekend!  It's going to be a blast!!!

HAPPY 30TH BDAY J-ROD!

After we get off work tonight, we're heading to my {small} hometown to spend the night.  We're going to go see "Just Go With It", ya know the movie with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston (heard it was hilarious).  So I'm pretty excited for that!

Tomorrow morning there is a van full of us going to KC for Jerrod's birthday.  We will meet him, my sis in-law and some of their friends in KC tomorrow afternoon.  We're going out for supper, heading to Sanford & Sons for a comedy show, and then off on to a Party Bus we go!!!  I am super excited, we're going to have so much fun!!
Let me introduce you to the fun group of people (our cousins) we're piling in a van with, which there's never a dull moment when our family gets together... :)

Brother Brett and Ashley!

Cousin Tom and Jessica!

Cousin Steve!

and of course D and I!
I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories to tell you when we get back, and I hope to get a lot of pictures!  Seriously, I always say that and never seem to remember to take any!! 

We plan on callin' some elephants too!


Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)