Monday, October 11, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip...just as addicting as the real stuff!

Here is another fun dessert that I made for our Housewarming Party.  Let me tell ya, this stuff is just as addicting as real chocolate chip cookie dough that your mom and/or grandma said would make you sick...only this stuff is safe to eat and won't make you sick.  Oh and it's super easy to make!  My friend introduced this stuff to me and I was hooked!

Side note: I have always eatten the batter while I whip up a batch of cookies and have never (knock on wood) gotten sick...man it's so yummy and addictive!

Ingredients!

Melt Butter and Brown Sugar together until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat and whisk in Vanilla (sorry no picture!)
Beat Cream Cheese and Powdered Sugar together.

Add in the Brown Sugar/Butter/Vanilla Mixture

Add in the Chocolate Chips, and indulge!

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter (I used the real stuff!)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 pkg of cream cheese, softend
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup chocolate chips
'Nilla Wafers or Graham Crackers
Directions:
1. Melt butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir continuously, until brown sugar is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla. Set aside to let cool.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended.
4. Slowly beat in the cooled butter/brown sugar/vanilla mixture until well blended.
5. Mix in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour into serving bowl and refridgerate until it sets or not so runny.
7. Serve with Nilla Wafers or Graham Crackers
This stuff is highly addictive...try to keep your fingers out of the bowl!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... this may be the first thing I make when I decide to indulge in some sugar! YUM! (p.s. I got here by way of Sheila; you are such a little domestic!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marina!! Glad you found me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only thing better than cookies...is cookie dough! I can't stop eating it when I bake either. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so yummy! I bet it is great with Nilla Wafers! I'm making homemade chocolate chip cookies right now, and I always eat a little bit of the dough too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, looks yummy! I'll have to try it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! This sounds amazing!!! Love your blog! I'm your newest follower =o)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)