Side note: I have always eatten the batter while I whip up a batch of cookies and have never (knock on wood) gotten sick...man it's so yummy and addictive!
|Melt Butter and Brown Sugar together until sugar is dissolved.|
Remove from heat and whisk in Vanilla (sorry no picture!)
|Beat Cream Cheese and Powdered Sugar together.|
|Add in the Brown Sugar/Butter/Vanilla Mixture|
|Add in the Chocolate Chips, and indulge!|
1/2 cup butter (I used the real stuff!)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 pkg of cream cheese, softend
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup chocolate chips
'Nilla Wafers or Graham Crackers
1. Melt butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir continuously, until brown sugar is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and whisk in vanilla. Set aside to let cool.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until well blended.
4. Slowly beat in the cooled butter/brown sugar/vanilla mixture until well blended.
5. Mix in the chocolate chips.
6. Pour into serving bowl and refridgerate until it sets or not so runny.
7. Serve with Nilla Wafers or Graham Crackers
This stuff is highly addictive...try to keep your fingers out of the bowl!! :)