You can tell I'm a sucker for easy meals!
|Ingredients: Tortellini, Vodka Sauce, Garlic, Garlic Salt, |
Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning, Minced Onion,
Italian Cheeses, and Ground Beef (not pictured)
|Mix it all together and bake!|
Buitoni Three Cheese Tortellini (the regular size, not the 20oz)
Newmans Own Vodka Sauce (this stuff is the BEST for this dish!)
1lb. Ground Beef
2 cloves of Garlic, pressed or chopped fine
Italian Seasoning to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Garlic Salt to taste
Minced Onion to taste
Shredded Italian Cheese (I used Parmesan and Mozzarella)
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Boil Tortellini as directed on package.
3. Brown Hamburger with seasonings above to taste (I never measure this stuff, sorry) including 2 cloves of Pressed Garlic, and drain.
4. In a casserole dish, combine the Tortellini, Hamburger, and Vodka Sauce.
5. Cover with your Italian Cheeses.
6. Sprinkle some more Italian Seasoning over the top.
7. Bake at 350* for 20-30 min or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
Serve with Garlic Toast!
|Lookin' all cheesy and stuff!! |
Linking up with:
Shabby Chic Cottage - Transformation Thursdays
Somewhat Simple - Strut Your Stuff
At Home With Haley - Recipes I Can't Wait To Try
The Girl Creative Party Blog - Just Something I Whipped Up
What Allie's Making Now - Making It With Allie
It's A Blog Party - Delicious Dishes
Today's Creative Blog - Get Your Craft On
Just a Girl - Show and Share Day