Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tortellini Pasta Bake...It's All About the Sauce!

Shortly after we moved into our new (new to us!) house I was looking for something different to make, because I was sick of the norm.  I've made tortellini with different pasta sauces in the past, but none of them were anything to brag about.  However, this time I stumbled across something amazing, and I'm pretty sure it was the sauce and the seasonings I added!  I made it again last week, and we had forgotten how yummy it truly is!  It is a dinner I would invite our friends over for, that good and not to mention super easy! 

You can tell I'm a sucker for easy meals!

Ingredients: Tortellini, Vodka Sauce, Garlic, Garlic Salt,
Salt, Pepper, Italian Seasoning, Minced Onion,
Italian Cheeses, and Ground Beef (not pictured)


Mix it all together and bake!

di formaggio!
  Ingredients:
Buitoni Three Cheese Tortellini (the regular size, not the 20oz)
Newmans Own Vodka Sauce (this stuff is the BEST for this dish!)
1lb. Ground Beef
2 cloves of Garlic, pressed or chopped fine
Italian Seasoning to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Garlic Salt to taste
Minced Onion to taste
Shredded Italian Cheese (I used Parmesan and Mozzarella)

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350*
2. Boil Tortellini as directed on package.
3. Brown Hamburger with seasonings above to taste (I never measure this stuff, sorry) including 2 cloves of Pressed Garlic, and drain.
4. In a casserole dish, combine the Tortellini, Hamburger, and Vodka Sauce.
5. Cover with your Italian Cheeses.
6. Sprinkle some more Italian Seasoning over the top.
7. Bake at 350* for 20-30 min or until cheese is bubbly and melted.
Serve with Garlic Toast!


Lookin' all cheesy and stuff!!
Mmmm....Enjoy!
 If you decide to give this a try, let me know how it turns out!!


Linking up with:
Shabby Chic Cottage - Transformation Thursdays
Somewhat Simple - Strut Your Stuff
At Home With Haley - Recipes I Can't Wait To Try
The Girl Creative Party Blog - Just Something I Whipped Up
What Allie's Making Now - Making It With Allie
It's A Blog Party - Delicious Dishes
Today's Creative Blog - Get Your Craft On
Just a Girl - Show and Share Day

3 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy! Nothing like some good pasta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good! I'm going to try to make it.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delish!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie!
    I hope to see you next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and it also helps me know if you liked my post! So please take the time and leave me some comment love!! Thanks for stopping by!!! :)