I found this recipe over at Ready.Set.Plan, and I thought these were brilliant (her pictures are way better than mine!)! We don't have a fire pit, but I knew I wanted some kind of Smores, just didn't know how to go about making them until I came across her post. I made them a few hours ahead before our Housewarming Party started, and I placed them on a platter lined with Graham Cracker crumbs...they were so cute and yummy looking, but I didn't get a picture, just of the finished product.
All you need is...
|Chocolate Almond Bark, melted|
|Graham Crackers, finely crushed|
|Popsicle Sticks (or lollipop sticks)|
1. Line cookie sheet with foil or wax paper (I didn't have wax paper, so I used foil)
2. Stick popsicle sticks (or lollipop sticks) through the marshmallows.
3. Crush 1 sleeve of Graham Crackers in a bowl, set aside (use more or less depending on how many you make...I made 30 and had plenty crumbs left to use on the platter).
4. Melt Chocolate Almond Bark in the microwave as directed on package (I only melted half of the pkg). Careful not to burn the Chocolate!
5. Dip the Marshmallow into the melted Chocolate, let the excess drip off for a couple of seconds.
6. Roll in the graham cracker crumbs.
7. Set on on the foil lined (or wax paper) cookie sheet until dry.
8. Take the remaining Graham Cracker crumbs and line the bottom of a platter with them, and place S'more Pops on top!
Side Note: They were a lot better if you popped them in the microwave for about 5-8 seconds to warm up the chocolate, and to get that gooey marshmallow yummy-ness that we all love!
Linking up too:
It's a Blog Party - Delicious Dishes
Today's Creative Blog - Get Your Craft On
The Girl Creative Party Blog - Just Something I Whipped Up
At Home With Haley - Recipes I Can't Wait To Try
Just a Girl - Show and Share Day